- Album Review: KENNY WAYNE SHEPHERD BAND – Lay It On Down Provogue [Release date 04.08.17] When you sign a multi-album deal with Warner Brothers as a teenager and cut a killer debut ‘Ledbetter Heights’, you clearly set yourself a high standards. 22 years later, the 40 year old Kenny Wayne[...]
Linkin Park's 'One More Light' North American Tour Officially Canceled Following Chester[...]
According to a statement from Live Nation also posted by Linkin Park, the 'One More Light' tour has been canceled in the wake of Chester Bennington's death.
Loudwire 10 hours ago
Linkin Park Cancel Tour After Chester Bennington's Death
Rolling Stone Latest Music News 14 hours ago
- 46 Years Ago: Black Sabbath Release 'Master Of Reality' On July 21, 1971, Black Sabbath released their 'Master of Reality' album.
- Prophets Of Rage Announce Intimate September Gigs Including NYC's Apollo Theater Find out where you can catch the supergroup in at select club shows this September.
Linkin Park Cancels Tour Following Chester Bennington’s Suicide
According to TMZ, Linkin Park officially canceled their North American tour, which was scheduled to kick off next week. The band’s rep informed, the group are completely devastated on Chester Bennington’s suicide, they[...]
Metal Insider 15 hours ago
- Slayer Set to Perform On 'The Tonight Show' Find out when you can see the lords of thrash on TV.
Guns N' Roses' 'Appetite for Destruction' Turns 30 – Loudwire Legacy Documentary
To celebrate rock’s most dangerous album, we gathered rock’s biggest names along with GN’R legends Slash and Duff McKagan for this Loudwire Legacy documentary.
Loudwire 17 hours ago
Otep Shamaya Posts Video Tribute to Chester Bennington: 'He Had This Smile That Was Infectious'
Otep Shamaya shares memories of Chester Bennington and urges fans to reach out for help if they’re struggling with depression or other mental illnesses.
Loudwire 17 hours ago
Linkin In Limbo As Chester’s Final Interviews Released
As much as we would like to blame it on substance or an issue, we will most likely never know what led Chester Bennington to take his own life. The singer shocked his bandmates since the group had a scheduled photo shoot in Hollywood just[...]
Metal Insider 18 hours ago
Keith Richards Says 'It Wouldn't Take A Twist Of The Arm' for The Rolling Stones to Make Another[...]
Keith Richards says the Rolling Stones are about to head back into the studio to start recording their long-promised new album.
Ultimate Classic Rock 18 hours ago
- Quick Plays: EMPIRE, LAST BULLET EMPIRE The Raven Ride Pride & Joy Music [Release date 18.08.17] Pride & Joy Music continue their Empire re-issues and here we have the band’s third album which was originally released in 2006. Former Black Sabbath vocalist Tony Martin[...]
Steve Aoki Talks His Hip-Hop Collaboration Album, 'Kolony'
For his fourth album, Steve Aoki, one of EDM's great showmen, has teamed with some of the biggest names in hip-hop. On
Rolling Stone Latest Music News 18 hours ago
Guns N’ Roses Make History at The Apollo Theater, Extends North American Tour
Last night (20) Guns N’ Roses performed at Harlem’s world-famous Apollo Theater for the first time in their career. The special invitation-only event for SiriusXM subscribers took place right before kicking off the next leg of their[...]
Metal Insider 19 hours ago
Billy Joel to Guest DJ, Reflect On Every Beatles Album On Sirius XM
Rolling Stone Latest Music News 19 hours ago
The Darkness Premiere New Song, “All The Pretty Girls”
It has been two years since the Darkness’ fourth studio album Last of Our Kind was released and now, the time has arrived for their overall fifth record. Today, these English rockers revealed the forthcoming album, Pinewood Smile will arrive[...]
Metal Insider 20 hours ago
Chester Bennington Opened Up About Struggles With Drugs, Alcohol + Abuse In Past Interviews
The late Linkin Park singer was very open about his past struggles with drugs, drink and abuse.
Loudwire 20 hours ago
- David Fricke Remembers Linkin Park's Chester Bennington There was a lot of memorial at Harlem's Apollo Theater on Thursday, during Guns N' Roses' marathon show there, broadcast live on Sirius XM Radio. Late in the second of the concert's three hours, singer Axl Rose shuffled off stage, leaving the[...]
Berklee to Host Fred Taylor Tribute Concert On Sept. 12
On Sept. 12, Berklee College of Music will honor Fred Taylor, founder of Paul’s Mall and the Jazz Workshop, longtime artistic director of Boston’s Scullers Jazz Club and an integral part of Boston’s jazz scene, with a[...]
News – JazzTimes 20 hours ago